Centaur Recruitment work with clients of all sizes, from corporate chains with 300+ practices across the US to private family owned practices and everything in between, no matter your size or needs, Centaur can assist you with your recruitment and staff requirements.
You can trust us to:
- Lead the industry with our competitive Terms of Business via our fees, rebate periods, models and personalization to each client.
- Ensure the clients vacant positions are thoroughly advertised and any possible interest in them is brought to light including headhunting, relocation and traditional advertising methods.
- Guarantee quality, thorough checks, vetting and referencing is conducted on each candidate submitted to your practice.
- Ensure all required details are submitted alongside any potential candidates including salary requirements, notice timings, non-compete agreements and anything else required.
- Have as little or as much involvement after a candidate is submitted, ranging from arranging all preliminary interviews, telephone and face to face interviews, trial days, salary negotiations, contract disputes and start dates or simply finding you quality candidates leaving the processes to be dealt with internally.
- Be available via email or cell for any questions or query’s that may be had, if cell is unavailable, emails will always be answered ASAP.
- Ensure that all clients needs are discussed primarily by a Director of Centaur Recruitment and Terms, questions and queries are managed by this Director throughout the whole relationship.
Please contact us to view a copy of our Terms of Business which require an authorized signature before recruitment assistance can be provided.